4 martie 2011

fantasy book

so many speak of things they don't know. I always thought that the way to always be in control, is to know as many things as possible. knowledge is power!

just like the harry potter books. there were so many saying they are for children (like that is a bad thing. and in the end, we're all someone's children).

you see now, life is never exactly the way we like it, and when it gets rough, we try to make it better. I escape through fantasy books. when the very first H.P film came out, I went to see it. I actually saw 6 of them before I started reading the books. but I really like the H.P literature. it really feels like it takes me away on a land where magic really exists. the books are really well written and every feeling of the characters are well felt by the reader. for example, in The Order Of The Phoenix, Harry's emotions are beautifully written and all his frustrations, somehow, become your frustrations.


it's nice to get out of this silly world

Niciun comentariu: